Using an effective Bitcoin Andar Bahar betting strategy consistently could bring you the long-term results you’ve always wanted. Therefore, reading our extensive Bitcoin Andar Bahar strategy guide might just be the best thing you have ever done. It will teach you how you can improve your odds, stay in the game for longer, and pull out consistent wins from this simple but hugely enjoyable bitcoin casino game that your BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, USDT, XRP, or LTC on!
Before we dive into strategies, let’s talk a bit more about the game itself:
What is Bitcoin Andar Bahar?
Andar Bahar is a game that originates from and is hugely popular in India, but thanks to the internet, it is now becoming the game of choice for millions of others around the world. Essentially, it is a simple card-based 50-50 game that bears similarities with other games, including Baccarat, Dragon Tiger, and Hi-Lo.
It is its simplicity and the inclusion of innovative side bets that really make this an exciting game to play, whether in a live casino or virtual RNG format. Many developers have released variations of this game, many of which offer the same rules and side bets, while some include the addition of further side bets.
How to Play Andar Bahar Online?
Compared to many other casino table games, Andar Bahar is extremely easy to play.
In short, your steps are:
- (Optional) Bet on Andar or Bahar to win
- (Optional) Place additional side bets
- Wait for the result!
Of course, you need to understand a little about how the game plays before taking those steps, but they are the only actions you will make on each hand.
The game involves a single deck of 52 cards and the dealer starts off by turning the top card over and placing it in the middle of the table. This is called the ‘Joker’ card, and it holds the value that one of the Andar and Bahar (playing positions) has to match to win. The dealer continues to deal cards to each position until one finds a matching card.
As the player, you bet which of those positions will win. You have a 50-50 chance of betting correctly, but to offer the house some edge, Andar offers a 0.9 to 1 payout compared to the 1 to 1 of Bahar. That 0.1 is taken as commission.
The Side Bets on the Andar Nahar Bitcoin Casino Game
To spice up the action, you also have side bets that are independent of the main game. Therefore, you can opt to play the main bets, the side bets, or both together. Depending on the provider and variation of Andar Bahar, the number and type of side bets can differ. However, the most common are the three listed below:
Win on First Card (the first card matches the Joker Card)
- Andar: 15 to 1
- Bahar: 15.5 to 1
Number of Cards (How many cards it takes for either to match the Joker card)
- 1 – 5: 2.5 to 1
- 6 – 10: 3.5 to 1
- 11 – 15: 4.5 to 1
- 16 – 25: 3.5 to 1
- 26 – 30: 14.5 to 1
- 31 – 35: 24.5 to 1
- 36 – 40: 49 to 1
- 41 – 49: 119 to 1
First 3 Cards (Joker + 1st Andar + 1st Bahar cards)
- Straight Flush: 120 to 1
- Straight: 8 to 1
- Flush: 5 to 1
Bitcoin Casino Games That Offer Similarities to Andar Bahar:
Due to its 50/50 base game and its Indian heritage, you will find various other games at mBitcasino that are similar to Andar Bahar. Below, we have listed some alternatives that you can try using a variety of cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, USDT, XRP, and LTC!
- Live Baccarat (Evolution)
- Andar Nights (Evoplay)
- Hi Lo Switch (BGaming)
- Baccarat Pro (Platipus)
- High Draw Low (Betsoft)
- Teen Patti (Evoplay)
- Big Win Baccarat (iSoftbet)
How to Win Online Andar Bahar Games?
As with many online casino table games, a good Andar Bahar strategy can prove the difference between occasionally winning and regularly winning. There’s just two primary strategies that pro players follow when playing Bitcoin Andar Bahar:
- Andar Bahar Martingale / Anti-Martingale Strategy
If you’re a regular roulette player, you might have heard of this strategy as it was originally developed for that popular casino game. It applies to many other titles, however, including Andar Bahar. This strategy works best with games that offer close to a 50/50 chance of winning.
- When you lose a bet, double your next bet.
- When you win a bet, reset to the value of your first bet.
The idea is that you always cover your losses with the next bet, so when you eventually win, you get your money back plus a one win profit. The downside to this strategy is that you may need a large bankroll to cover extended losing streaks. It is best to bet small so that you can cover at least 10 losses in a row.
You can check out The Martingale Strategy Roulette in Action for a refresher.
The Anti-Martingale strategy uses the same principles but reverses them. This time you double your bet on wins and reset to your starting bet on a loss.
For more information on how to use this strategy, you can check out Master the Reverse Martingale Roulette Strategy.
- The Hot or Cold Strategy
Many players also base their bets using a hot or cold strategy. This is pure superstition rather than anything else, but some players swear by it. Using the hand histories, you can see what side (Andar or Bahar) is the ‘Hot’ (on a winning run) and the ‘Cold’ (on a losing run). If you’re a player that prefers betting on cold, you will bet on the side that has lost a number of hands in a row in the belief that it has to win some time. As for betting on hot, this is down to believing the good run is going to continue.
Effective Bitcoin Andar Bahar Tips & Tricks
- Set a Bankroll and Stick to It: We say it about most casino games, but bankroll management is imperative if you want to stay in the game long enough to make some money. Throwing down your entire budget in one hand is risky. Sure, you might hit and double up, but if you lose, you’re out. Stick to good bankroll management, such as betting no more than 5% of your bankroll on each hand. This means you’re playing longer and have more chance of recovering from a bad start or run.
- Mix Up Your Strategy By Placing a Side Bet: If you prefer a bit of variance in your gameplay, some of the side bets will appeal. These offer much better payouts but will come in less frequently. Our suggestion would be the 26-40 Number of Cards side bet. This comes in more regularly than you think and at 14.5 to 1, it gives you close to 15 hands to grab a profit.
- Try Different Variations of Andar Bahar: Standard variations of Andar Bahar offer several side bets, but a few innovative developers have turned the side betting action up a notch. Check out other variations to see what they have to offer.
- Practise, Practise, and Practise Some More: Okay, so practising the base game that essentially gives you a 50/50 chance of winning seems pointless. However, we suggest you mess around with some of the side bets so that you understand them and their odds of winning.
Andar Bahar FAQ
Can I Play Andar Bahar with Bitcoin?
Yes, you can play Andar Bahar titles at mBitcasino using BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, USDT, LTC, and XRP.
What is the Best Andar Bahar Strategy?
The most popular is the Martingale / Anto-Martingale strategy, but others prefer a superstitious approach via the Hot or Cold strategy. Neither can guarantee you a win, but some players prefer some form of game plan when playing Andar Bahar.
Can you play Andar Bahar for Free?
This depends on the developer, but yes, most virtual variations of Andar Bahar will offer a demo version. Some live casino providers also provide a free to play version of their Andar Bahar titles.